Thanks for your interest in one of our properties. To make the process as easy as possible for you to get into your new home, please follow our directions below on how to apply to rent one of our properties.
NOTE: Our properties are rented on a first-come first-serve basis. If an application has already been submitted, the PPS Homes, LLC will accept one back-up application per property, but WILL NOT PROCESS the application, until the first position application has been officially denied. Your application still must include all of the necessary documents and funds to be placed in second position for the property. If the first application is approved, then all your funds will be refunded.
Steps to submitting an application:
COLLECT ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS:
- Completed online rental application: Click here to fill out application.
- Copies of driver’s license(s): We will need a copy of each applicant’s driver’s license to verify signatures of applicants before requesting your credit history. Please email copies to email@example.com.
- Income documentation for each applicant: Either a recent paycheck stub or documentation indicating how much consistent income each applicant makes. Child support and similar funds are accepted, documentation required. In general, the more documentation you provide the more efficiently your application can be evaluated. Please email copies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collect other documentation: Any other information you feel that is pertinent to your situation and will help us evaluate you as a potential tenant, please feel free to bring as much as you feel is necessary. Please email copies to email@example.com.
- Application fee: There is no application fee up front. After viewing the home, if you still want to move forward, we charge $35 PER ADULT APPLICANT (over the age of 18). No cash. This is charged via credit or debit card. This fee covers the cost to conduct a credit, employment, landlord verification and criminal background review with your application.
- Holding Fee/ Security Deposit: Upon acceptance, applicant has 24 hours to submit holding fee / security deposit. If the applicant fails to submit this fee applicant forfeits their position.
Tenant Reference Documents
Click on a button below to apply for tenancy, view payment options, or if you are a tenant of PPS Homes, LLC, you can log into the Tenant Portal to pay your rent electronically, print receipts, report requests and more.