PPS Homes, LLC Rental Criteria
Our rental criteria is our guideline for approving new tenants. If you feel like you would make a great tenant but do not meet the all the criteria below, please speak with a Property Manager about your situation. We do our best to consider all circumstances when making a rental decision. Qualifications for a property is determined based upon the entire household. Properties can only be held up to 10 days before the lease must start.
- Proper notice given to current or previous landlords
- Twelve months of verifiable rental history or home ownership.
- No outstanding money owed to a landlord or Property Management company
- No evictions
- Twelve months of current employment or six months in a similar job
- Self-employed persons will need to show proof of income (tax returns, etc.)
- While we do not have a hard and fast rule about income, in general your gross income (including co- applicant) should be roughly triple the rent amount.
- Ability to pay all deposits and rent in full prior to move-in.
- Established credit history
- No un-discharged bankruptcies
- Collections subject to review and approval
- Each applicant 18 years of age and over will be required to produce a photo I.D. (e.g., a driver’s license or other government issued photo identification card)
- Criminal convictions within the last seven years may result in the denial of your application
*The above criteria is subject to change without notice and due to individual circumstances
- Any exceptions to these criteria must be submitted in writing to the rental agent for the landlord’s review and consideration. If approval is then granted for such exceptions, additional security, and /or additional advance rent payments may be required.
- Our company policy is to report all non-compliances with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau.
- Our properties are rented on a first-come first-serve basis. After we receive a completed application and the screening fee; this applicant upon approval will be offered a lease and asked to pay the holding fee. If this applicant is declined or does not pay the holding fee within 24 hours of being notified of their approval we will resume our marketing efforts and screening additional applicants.
- Secondary Applications- If an application has already been submitted, the Property Management Company will accept back-up applications, but WILL NOT PROCESS the application, until the first position application has been officially denied. If the first application is approved, your screening fee will be returned.
- Holding Fees- Upon approval applicants will have 24 hours to select a date for the lease to begin and pay the holding fee. The holding fee is equal to the amount of the security deposit and shall be applied to the security deposit at lease signing. The holding fee shall be retained as liquidated damages in the event the approved applicant fails to enter into a lease on the agreed upon date. The holding fee shall be refundable if new tenants are approved and sign a lease on or before the original applicants selected move in date.
Tenant Reference Documents
Click on a button below to apply for tenancy, view payment options, or if you are a tenant of PPS Homes, LLC, you can log into the Tenant Portal to pay your rent electronically, print receipts, report requests and more.