Tenant Payment Options
Below is important information about payment options, how to reach us, how to make your rent payments and how to request repairs. Please take a moment to review tenant payment options and don’t hesitate to call or email with any questions or concerns.
Designated Broker/Property Manager: Dean Brinton
Phone: 253-426-3005 x 101 Email: Dean@ppshomes.net
Office Manager: Shannon Bjork
Phone: 253-426-3005 x 103 Email: Shannon@ppshomes.net
Accounting Manager: Sherry Brinton
Phone: 253-426-3005 x 102 Email: Sherry@ppshomes.net
How to make Rent Payments:
All rent payments should be made directly to any Chase Bank with provided deposit slips or by Chase QuickPay* or Zelle PRIOR to move-in. Cashier’s checks can be accepted during the move-in appointment. If you intend to pay in cash, please pay at Chase PRIOR to your move-in appointment and bring the agent your deposit receipt. ALWAYS include your Last name and the house number on the deposit slip so we can properly identify your deposit (ex: Smith 5432).
Chase Bank with deposit slips option:
- Please use provided deposit slips with your last name and house number listed on the front. (ex: Smith 123) *This is the only way we know who has paid rent!
- Please let us know if you run out of deposit slips, we are happy to send you more. In the meantime, you can use generic deposit slips. You will list PPS Homes as account name and call 253-426-3005 for the account number. Don’t forget your last name and house #!
- Checks can be made out to PPS Homes.
- If you plan on paying with cash, Chase will require picture ID.
- This method limits you to only being able to make payments during banking hours. Keep this in mind when rent is due near a weekend or holiday.
Chase QuickPay* option: *Preferred Method
- You do not need to be a Chase customer to use this service!
- To sign up go to: https://www.chase.com/online-banking/quickpay
- You will need our email: firstname.lastname@example.org and account name: PPS Homes.
- There is no need to leave your house for this method and we can see quickly who has made the payment!
- For Chase customers we see the deposit the next business day, non-Chase customers, there can be a couple day delay before we see the payment. Please keep this in mind when making your payment. If you have questions or concerns regarding your rent payment you can reach out to Sherry Brinton at 253-426-3005 x 102 or Sherry@ppshomes.net
Cashier’s Checks / Money Orders
- Make payable to: PPS Homes
- Chase Account Name: PPS Homes, LLC
- Chase Account #: 832339795
- QuickPay Email: email@example.com
* Banks enrolled in ClearXChange Network:
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- First Bank
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo
How to make Maintenance Requests and access online Statements:
You can view your monthly statement, account history and make repair requests any time of day online!
Please provide us an email for online access. Your username is the email address provided and password is your last name and house number. (EX: Smith 123) If you need assistance with the website. Please reach out to Shannon Bjork at 253-426-3005 X 103 or Shannon@ppshomes.net. This website can be accessed at http://pps.propertymanage.biz
Maintenance & Repairs
All repairs and maintenance concerns should be reported right away! Minor problems can become big problems quickly. Please make your repair requests online through our tenant portal online. Questions and concerns regarding repairs and maintenance should be directed to Dean Brinton at 253-426-3005 x 101 or Dean@ppshomes.net
Urgent emergency requests can be called into Dean Brinton’s cell at 206-948-7235. *Text ok
Please feel free to contact us anytime with any questions or concerns.
Tenant Reference Documents
Click on a button below to apply for tenancy, view payment options, or if you are a tenant of PPS Homes, LLC, you can log into the Tenant Portal to pay your rent electronically, print receipts, report requests and more.